Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Keep on Learning

Learning is everywhere and the more I explore about all the options we  have for learning, the more I want to keep on exploring. After my first online - distance learning - experience with learning theories, I learned of the process Instructional Designers use for developing instruction effectively under different circumstances.

It is all adding up for me like a puzzle. I am now embarking on learning about distance learning itself as I continue to be a distant learner at Walden University. This blog will continue to be used as a venue for me to share what I keep on learning.

Thanks for reading!
Magda

5 comments:

Alducate said...

Hi Magda,looking forward to our shared journey in learning. I am now following your blog. Alice

Mindy Lindsey said...

I am following your blog, too. Good to see you in another class. Mindy

Sedat said...

Hello Magda,

I would like to follow your blog this term. It's nice to meet you.

Sedat

Sue Johnson said...

Hi Magda

I will also be following your blog for class this semester. I look forward to joining your journey through this class.

Magda said...

Hi Classmates!
Thank you for adding my blog to your list to follow. It is my hope to continue learning and exploring with all of you.
Magda